Monday, May 08, 2006

Stop being so emotional!!!

the title of this post makes reference to PMS!!!

Do I have a problem with it. Nope. Not actually. This got myself and Katherine chatting.

Our final conclusion and theory is this... (or was it just my theory... oops)

PMS causing a girl to become emotional doesn't have to be a bad thing. If a guy is operating/treating his wife/courting partner/girlfriend in a God honoring manner at all times... then instead of causing his partner to unleash pain, torture, insults, suffering and tears... he will cause her to unleash good emotions.

Why does heightened emotions have to be negative emotions. Is it not possible (as in my case) that the best part of the month for your relationship to be during pms times... I find that I am lavished on during these times.

What are your thoughts... (i.e. Am I way off on my underlying implication that guys are more to blame for the uncontrollable negative emotions that generally plague relationships during pms? Or am I just blessed).

-->On fire!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google has found the following information based on the topics that I have posted. These adverts do not necessarily coincide with my views.