Thursday, March 16, 2006

Irrelevant Ads

wow... can you believe the crazy titles of some of the links that google throws up on my site... hehe

I wonder how it decided that "Learn Voodoo Powers" was a relevant advert... oh well... I'm lucky enough that I don't need to bow down to occultic powers to try control people... my self esteem is good enough thanks to God.

Or whats up with "Coming World War" Nostradamus prediction adverts.

I have never mentioned any of the above stuff on this site...

Let me make it clear to anyone wondering... I support and encourage people to one power... the power of Jesus Christ. Nothing else. Why settle for something second rate.

I suppose after enough posts those adverts will disappear...

Anyway... here's a much nicer link. At least I think it's awesome... because my lovely lady added a reply to it :) click here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi honey :) Just thought I'd point out that after mentioning how odd the ads were, they've all changed and are quite relevant now. lol. Google is quite confused. You'd think it would pick up one of the words you typed and bombard you with Nostradamus and voodoo now. Lol. Gloog. Love you!

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google has found the following information based on the topics that I have posted. These adverts do not necessarily coincide with my views.