Monday, February 06, 2006

Shampoo

So on Saturday I was in pick 'n pay with Themba doing some shopping when we passed the toiletries aisle. For some reason I stared at a bottle of "head & shoulders" and instantly thought to myself, "self... I wonder why they call it head and shoulders... in this country we only wash the hair on our heads with shampoo".

I then quickly concluded that it must have been invented by a Greek.
Head and Shoulders for men.
Head and Lips for women. :)

Apologies to my Greek friends... But you are all hairy (As someone who himself has hair growing on his back I feel your pain.... heck I even pluck my eyebrows)

I was later informed that "head and shoulders" is for people with dandruff.... i.e. you don't only keep your hair clean but prevent skin from flaking onto your shoulders. Oh well... I still think it was funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google has found the following information based on the topics that I have posted. These adverts do not necessarily coincide with my views.