Wednesday, February 01, 2006

More laughter and inconsistency from Evolutionists

Shame... sometimes I wonder how you can call yourself a scientist and believe in evolution and sleep at night.

Mexican foot prints is yet another interesting article for thought.

If you don't know then now is a good time to let you know. I don't believe in evolution. WHAT!!!

How did this start.

Well growing up I was initially skeptic when taught that I was basically a super intelligent monkey. But hey... Apparently there was "scientific" proof.

I use to sometimes sit up at night thinking how cool it must be to be a scientist that is so clever that they know how to work out how animals etc look like based on there bones etc. And discovering all the fossils etc must be so great.

Well unlike most of my peers I dug a little deeper while I was at University. You see... actually the whole story they tell us about the missing link. It not true. They have 1 or 2 supposed links... its actually the missing chain.

Then there is all the cosmological, geological, biological, linguistic evidence that shoots down the evolution theories and contradicts it.

Hell I've found that if you spend enough time speaking to someone in any remotely scientifically based discipline they sooner or later (whether by choice or accident) share with you a theory (for which there is actually evidence) that makes evolution impossible.

Then of course lets not forget that a incredibly large portion (somewhere around 50%) of scientists are rejecting their religion of evolution and moving over to the creation camp. I don't just mean scientist by "Ooh... I have a masters in xyz"... I mean actual scientist involved on everything from genetics and cloning, medicine, biology, physics etc. Even mathematicians and statisticians.

"What about carbon dating?" I hear you ask. mmm... perhaps you should do some searches on dating methods. Its a good laugh.

Man... I gotta give these hard core evolutionists one thing though.... boy do they have faith.

Trusting God for a future wife takes faith... I know... trusting God to meet more than your needs and be a blessing while you have no source of income takes faith... I know... but believing in a theory that has to date no conclusive evidence or proof.

When I became a Christian I was still under the impression that it was a science vs religion. Trust me... scratch under the service. Read some books written by creationists. Do some research on the "science" of the big bang.

Don't worry if your world and paradigms are shaken and you feel scared us you realize you've been lied to... there does come a point where the horror turns into laughter.

Now don't think I'm some close minded person that doesn't know what science is. Believe it or not I have had discussions with close minded Christians on why I believe cloning is not necessarily ungodly or unbiblical.

Just for kicks... I'll post a little something about carbon dating with my next post.

If somebody tells you they got evidence. Do the following:

Type in the name of the theory along with the word creation in google and do a search.

Often the theory is purely just that... theory... no evidence... or when there is evidence it can be strongly intepreted to support both evolution or creation and is therefore inconclusive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google has found the following information based on the topics that I have posted. These adverts do not necessarily coincide with my views.