Wednesday, March 29, 2006

How to reach me

From time to time someone pops by my site... drops a note and then asks for my email address.

You will not find my email address on my site. Why?

Because you get little computer programs called email-harvester bots... what they do is search the web for any email addresses they can find and add it to a database... the result then is that you get any/all of the following emails on a daily basis:

1. Hi I are xxxx, I got your details from a reputable bla blah blah... I want to transfer 35,465,768.00 US$ into your account, please send me all your personal details so we can organise a meeting blah blah blah. These ones are really funny. Aparently something like 115 people fall for these Nigerian scams every day.

2. Ebay/PayPal/Bank X (choose your favourite company that has money of yours) cares about your security and maintaining the best customer service blah blah blah we are currently improving all our systems and need you to login over here

mmm I had another couple of paragraphs... but they were lost... anyway... you get the picture from above....

You can sms me your email address on 0832719033 (South Africa) and I will email you back or skype me by searching for my first and last name next to each other all lowercase).

-->Still Ablaze

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google has found the following information based on the topics that I have posted. These adverts do not necessarily coincide with my views.