Monday, September 20, 2004

Every Nation Cultural Evening

These photos are from a Cultural evening we hosted at my Church. Basically we were celebrating the diversity of creativity and culture that God has created. Everyone came representing different nations from around the world. We also had people pray in different languages. Man… I had no idea how many nations are represented in our congregation. Some languages I have no idea how to pronounce or even spell. So I won’t even try. I just came all dressed in black. I was representing the island that I will one day own called studville. Not really… I have much better things to do with my money than build a monument to myself.


--->

Part of the evening was spent eating an increadible assortment of food from different countries. WOW… man… was the food good. There were a few of us who ventured into some very new territory by eating chicken feet. I was one of them. Check my pic below. It is part of traditional Xhosa food. I imagine that most South African tribes eat it as well. Apart from freaky part of having the claws staring at you while you eat it, the chicken feet were great. Tasted just like Chicken. I would probably eat them again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google has found the following information based on the topics that I have posted. These adverts do not necessarily coincide with my views.