Saturday, September 18, 2004

April

I suppose an important event (although I found it dreadfully boring except for the fact that I got to see friends) was my graduation ceremony where I was awarded my Bachelor of Science in Information Systems Degree. The ceremony was so cramped that I practically dislocated my shoulder. Fortunately Leanne (a friend of mine, who has formally studied something I can't spell or prounounce) was also there and mricaluously massaged (ruthlessy bashed) my shoulder back into good shape. I would recommend everyone with sports injuries to go to her. Below are a few of us at the garden tea party after the ceremony.



The Passion of the Christ was also released during April. If you've seeing it then you will know that there is nothing I can do to give it justice. It was excellent, every single tear of it.



This is my Dog... you have no idea how difficult it was to take this photo. I have been trying for months to sneak up on her. Her name is Cassy and she is my little princess.



My Precious... Although I have had my Yamaha CPX5 Compass Series guitar for quite some time... this was the first photo I took of her. Her name is Ephraim (means double fruitfullness)

1 Comments:

Blogger Glen said...

Lester ain't gonna be pleased that you named your guitar after his car. Ephraim Bhana vs. Ephraim Henry hmmm... can't see the guitar winning.

I decided on a name for my bass though:

"Juliet"... Whaddya think?

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google has found the following information based on the topics that I have posted. These adverts do not necessarily coincide with my views.