Saturday, September 18, 2004

February

Well... what would february be without Valentines day. Ok... so there are 7 of us that live together in my digs. 3 guys and 4 girls. Glen thought it would be a nice idea to bless the girls with a breakfast. So we woke up at the crack of dawn to prepare the breakfast for the 4 fair maidens of Durban Street.

It consisted of Fresh Fruit Juice, Strawberries, Blueberry Muffins, Muslie, Low-fat yoghurt and oven hot croisants. I can't quite remember what else there was. Anyway... once we had finished getting it all ready we then went and woke up each of the 4 fair maidens with a rose.





The other thing that comes to mind is the following photo. This is Steve in an apron. HAHA... and he doesn't know that I have this photo... I am sure that he will see it soon enough though.




That's February...

1 Comments:

Blogger Glen said...

Steve, you look beautiful bru !! No, really.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google has found the following information based on the topics that I have posted. These adverts do not necessarily coincide with my views.