Monday, September 20, 2004

Month of Birthdays

August was a month filled with many birthdays. These are the ones that I had my camera with me.

Sizwe's 23 Birthday. For this one I was asked (once again) to be the MC. The evening was great. Brynmor and I were undercover agents for the evening. I had a microphone hidden in my Jacket sleeve. Brynmor and I went around recording individual messages for Sizwe which I later burnt to CD for her. We successfully managed to record messages from almost everyone without Sizwe finding out. She really enjoyed the cd which I gave her 2 weeks later. It is great when a room filled with people only have tons of great inspiring things to say about someone. Anyone who knows Sizwe will agree with me when I say that she is truly an icon and inspiration for what God has planned for Africa. Below is a picture of Sizwe


--->

Don’t worry I don’t always dress this way. This was for Charmaine’s 21st party. It was a dress up party (obviously) with the theme “Infamous Criminals or anyone who you think should be behind bars”. I decided to go as the Tooth Fairy.


--->

This is a group photo from Callie’s 21st party. From left: Myself, KC, Cally and Glen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google has found the following information based on the topics that I have posted. These adverts do not necessarily coincide with my views.